Good Grains Fundraising is Rewarding
Our prizing program offers both a participation prize and additional bonus prizes. Here's how it works.
- To earn a Participation Prize, you must return your prize tracking sheet by the due date listed on your fundraiser flyer with a minimum of three orders listed.
- Include just the name of the person who ordered. We will confirm that online order name to orders received for your group.
- Bonus prizes are earned at the rate of .25 cents per item sold for your group. Your coordinator will select from our pool of prizes to provide for your group drawing.
- Each participant will be entered into the drawing for the prizes earned for your group.
- You get one entry for each order, including your initial three orders to get your participation prize. For example, If you have a total of 7 orders, then you'll receive the participation prize for your first three orders, and seven total entries for chances to win the bonus prizes.
The drawing for the bonus prizes will be held 1 week after the due date of your forms, to allow time to collect and confirm orders with actual orders placed online.
Bonus prizes are earned for your entire group. When your initial kickoff is over, we'll calculate your prize pool based on the total number of items sold. You earn .25 cents per item sold towards your prize pool. Thus, the better your kickoff goes, the bigger your prize pool gets. Not all items below will be included unless your group total is high enough to have each item in the pool. Values of each item are listed below. Once we have your totals, we'll work with your group coordinator to select which items they'd like to add to your pool.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards ($5, $10, $25, $50, $100)
- iTunes Gift Card ($5, $10, $25)
- Fandango Gift Card ($15, $25, $35, $50)
- Six Flags Magic Mountain Season Pass ($150)
- Univeral Studios Hollywood Annual Pass ($169)
- American Girl Store Gift Card ($50, $100, $150)
- Golden Tickets (Surprise Bonuses)